Career Assistance Counselor, is available to the students attending:
• Faculty of Contemporary Arts
Most people eventually encounter career-related problems. This includes dilemmas in choosing the right profession, job-seeking difficulties, dissatisfaction with their earnings or advancement, lack of motivation and the need for retraining. Not resolving these issues can lead to frustration and dissatisfaction and prevent you from having a good salary and the career you deserve.
This is why our students have at their disposal the Career Assistance Counselor – a service designed to help you build a successful career and reach your full professional potential.
Career Assistance Counselor can help you with the following dilemmas/problems:
The Counselor will provide you with:
How to communicate with the Counselor?
You can communicate with the Counselor in a manner that best suits your commitments. This includes:
• Email – sometimes it is easier to address a problem in writing. This is why you can communicate with the Counselor via email.
• Online chat – you can also chat with the Counselor if you’re using Skype or Hangouts.
• Telephone – call the Counselor and discuss your career development.
• In-person consultations – you can solve any issue by meeting the Counselor at the school.
In addition to providing you with training at our educational institutions, we will support you throughout your career; we will help you learn how to choose the best possible program or profession or find employment in a successful company. We will be at your service throughout your career. Regardless of the challenges or problems you face during your professional development, you can always count on the help of the Career Assistance Counselor.