The training programs of LINK Educational Alliance’s educational institutions generate great interest. This is why each year, LINKgroup allocates free training programs to be realized online, via the distance learning platform, to persons with disabilities.
Free training amounting to around €40,000 will be provided for programs at three educational institutions: ITAcademy (i.e. LINK Academy in Romania), BusinessAcademy and InternetAcademy.
The financial support program will be implemented in four countries in which LINKgroup educational institutions operate: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania and Moldova. The total number of free training programs is 20, eight of which will be allocated in Serbia, six in Bosnia and Herzegovina and six in Romania and Moldova.
The aim is to provide persons with disabilities with a chance to acquire practical knowledge in business, the Internet and IT, thus enhancing their position on the labor market and helping them to become the first choice of employers for many professions in modern business.
1. The main and principal criterion for allocating a training program is a letter of motivation. The letter of motivation should contain the name of the ITAcademy, BusinessAcademy or InternetAcademy program the candidate would like to attend, and a detailed explanation as to why they have applied, what they are trying to achieve and how this will change their lives. The decision for allocating the free training programs will be mostly made based on how sincere and encouraging these reasons are.
What should the letter of motivation contain?
2. Only applicants with disabilities will be considered.
3. Candidates must have residence in one of the four listed countries: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania or Moldova.
- Letter of motivation – the main part of the documentation
- Proof of disability – medical certificate
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of certificate of completion for primary, secondary or higher education
The competition for the 2022/23 financial support program lasts until October 31, 2022. The names of the winners will be published by November 7, 2022.
Language of filing
The candidates may submit application documents written solely in official languages of their country of residence, or in English.
Candidates shall send the required documentation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the email subject, please state the following: “Free training programs PWD – Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania or Moldova (depending on the candidate’s country)”.
Notification of selection results
All candidates shall receive a reply as to the selection results.