The winners of free scholarships for 2021 which the LINKgroup company awards every year for students with disabilities have been selected. The program of financial support for students with disabilities is carried out in four countries – Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Romania and Moldova, and candidates can choose between programs at ITAcademy, BusinessAcademy, InternetAcademy and LINK Academy.
The selection process is never easy and this year was no exception. We have received a number of applications and selected 20 candidates who will receive free scholarships with a total value of 40,000 euros.
In addition to the candidates who will receive one-year scholarships for the programs of their choice, this year, we have decided to reward ALL applicants by gifting them with a free one-month online course in any area they are interested in.
List of winners of free scholarships:
- Aleksandar Milošević (Belgrade), ITAcademy
- Vuk Đorđević (Niš), ITAcademy
- Jelena Veličković (Negotin), ITAcademy
- Dimitrije Anđelković (Niš), ITAcademy
- Malina Pavlović (Belgrade), BusinessAcademy
- Sofija Kunić (Sombor), InternetAcademy
- Danijel Todorović (Pančevo), ITAcademy
- Stefan Spasić (Vranje), ITAcademy
- Igor Banković (Belgrade), ITAcademy, i Dejan Dašić (Belgrade), InternetAcademy – 50% tuition reduction
Bosnia & Herzegovina:
- Zemir Jusić (Sarajevo), ITAcademy
- Semir Bajić (Konjic), ITAcademy
- Rada Trifković (Pilica), ITAcademy
- Haris Dedić (Tuzla), ITAcademy
- Jelena Mišić (Tuzla), BusinessAcademy
- Elmir Suljić (Sarajevo), ITAcademy
Romania and Moldova:
- Eugenia Dodon (Moldova), LINK Academy
- Răzvan-Florin Ciule (Zalău), LINK Academy
- Elena Pomana (Târgu Jiu), LINK Academy
- Bucur Constantin Marius (Buzau), LINK Academy
- Bucur Adrian Ionut (Giurgiu), BusinessAcademy
- Rusu Ioana Marcela (Hunedoara), LINK Academy
We would like to congratulate all winners on this list, and sincerely wish that this education would help them achieve individualization, competitiveness on the labor market, and their desired goals.
We would like to ask all of you who have not qualified for free scholarships this year to send you applications again after January 1, 2022, in order to be shortlisted for the next year – persistence and tenacity are certainly among the selection criteria. You will find all the information regarding the program of financial support for students with disabilities HERE.