Professor Vladimir Obradović, President of the International Project Management Association Serbia – IPMA Serbia, and Nikola Subotić, General Manager of LINKgroup, signed a Cooperation Agreement in the field of project management promotion and development.
The Agreement specifies cooperation in the following areas:
- membership in IPMA Serbia that unites project management professionals from various fields of social and economic activity;
- developing employee competences and careers through international certification programs for project managers, coaches, consultants, instructors and other professions in line with the IPMA standards;
- co-creating training programs aimed at improving technical, behavioral, and contextual employee competences;
- regular exchange of information regarding open calls to apply for IPMA awards in the field of project management at the national and international level;
- participation in events organized by IPMA Serbia;
- working together on youth development in the field of project management.
Awaiting new collaboration
IPMA Serbia is a member of the International Project Management Association – IPMA, the first global project management association. Founded in 1965, IPMA has been actively working on promoting competences related to project management for over half a century, and focuses both on individuals and project teams, as well as organizations and government agencies. IPMA currently gathers more that 70 member associations from all over the world, and this collaboration will open new doors to LINKgroup.
We are looking forward to our future collaboration with IPMA Serbia, and all joint activities in the upcoming period.