LINKgroup awarded free training programs to this year's winners of the competition for persons with disabilities
At a ceremony that took place in the premises of ITAcademy, BusinessAcademy and InternetAcademy in Beograđanka, free training programs were awarded to this year’s winners of the competition for persons with disabilities.
Free online training programs were also awarded to the winners from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Romania.
Free training programs amounting to €40,000
Each year, LINKgroup allocates €40,000 for the education of persons who greatly benefit from this learning method. Attendees of ITAcademy, BusinessAcademy and InternetAcademy will attend the programs and take exams online, thanks to the state-of-the-art Distance Learning platform.
"I am extremely happy that we are continuing with the now our tradition of providing education to persons with disabilities. A great advantage of our training programs is that thanks to the Distance Learning Platform, you can learn from any location in the world provided you have an internet connection", said Vuk Ninić, manager at ITAcademy.
"In the 21st century, education must not and cannot be limited to anyone. LINKgroup and all its institutions stand for inclusive education, i.e. for education that must be accessible to everyone today, especially with the development of modern technologies that make it all easier", said Nina Denkovski, manager of the InternetAcademy.
A total of 20 free training programs were awarded to eight people from Serbia, seven people from Bosnia and Herzegovina and five people from Romania. New course attendees also received help from the Center for Career Development in the form of free seminars and help writing CVs.
List of winners of this year's training programs
- Milica Đorđević, Leskovac – ITAcademy
- Ena Todorović, Beograd – BusinessAcademy
- Vladimir Bakanj, Niš – ITAcademy, Željka Oparnica, Beograd – ITAcademy 50% free scholarship
- Nikola Sarić, Ruma – BusinessAcademy
- Julka Jelić Lopušina, Vrbas – InternetAcademy
- Stefan Radovanović, Smederevska Palanka – ITAcademy
- Marko Zeljković, Novi Žednik – ITAcademy
- Miloš Zlatković, Beograd – ITAcademy – tuition fee reduction by 50%
Bosnia & Herzegovina:
- Magbula Terzić, Tuzla – BusinessAcademy
- Mine Šabić, Bosanska Krupa – BusinessAcademy
- Negrin Mulahalilović, Brčko – BusinessAcademy
- Nedim Muhić, Sarajevo – ITAcademy
- Lejla Uzunović, Sarajevo – ITAcademy
- Almedin Mraković, Sarajevo – ITAcademy
- Mersad Musagić, Sarajevo, ITAcademy
Romania and Moldova:
- Anastasia Suslov, Bălți, R. Moldova – BusinessAcademy
- Mihaela Pogurschi, Chișinău, R. Moldova – LINK Academy
- Rodica Mihaela Pasere, Brașov, România – LINK Academy
- Judea Sorin, Sânnicolau Mare, România – LINK Academy
- Laura Cornea, Victoria, România – LINK Academy
We would like to congratulate everyone who is on this list and we hope these programs will really help them to develop as individuals, become more competitive in the labor market and allow them to achieve their goals.
We kindly ask all those who are not on the list to resend their applications immediately after January 1, 2023, and thereby enable being shortlisted for the following year – as persistence and perseverance are one of the selection criteria in the selection process. You can find everything about applying for this type of financial support HERE.