TOGETHER: Strengthening the integration of education and cultural heritage
LINKgroup has once again been recognized as a reliable partner in the projects aimed at educational modernization and improvement within the Erasmus + KA2 TOGETHER project.
The project TOGETHER
is aimed at increasing digital literacy and creativity of young people through the implementation of service-learning methodology in secondary schools. The purpose of the service-learning approach is to strengthen integration of learning and useful activities in the current socio-cultural environment.
Young people take part in the digitization of cultural heritage, thus developing their social and cultural awareness and responsibility, and contributing to the preservation of cultural heritage, which plays a crucial role in societal development.
Education and culture, thus, improve each other through integration, and young generations grow into socially responsible adults, aware of their cultural values.
- Berlin Cosmopolitan School
- Agrupamento de Escolas José Estevão
- Budakov Films Eood
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd
- Eurogeo VZW
- Politeknika Ikastegia Txorierri S. COOP
- Eurocrea Merchant SRL.
- developing digital creativity among students
- linking education with actual needs of society
- involving young people into digitization of cultural heritage.
- A Teachers’ handbook
- Competency framework.