MICR@S: Development of entrepreneurial approaches to education
LINKgroup has been recognised as a partner in a new project called MICR@S project / MIcro Community coopeRative @ School, and was awarded a grant by the National Agency of Belgium, which is in charge of implementing the Erasmus+ programme, placing the project in the group of the best projects in the field of schools, which it will finance in the next two years. The topic of this strategic cooperation project is the development of an innovative pedagogical approach for the promotion of entrepreneurial skills among students aged 12 to 18.
This project should provide students with competencies that can later be used in the labour market and that will encourage an inclusive school environment, cooperation and growth through joint projects at an international level.
The project will also design and implement: teaching materials for transferring knowledge, skills and competences from entrepreneurship education to high school students and an online game called "Community cooperative learning game" in which students can create their own entrepreneurial models through group work.
The content of the teaching material will include the following topics:
- Entrepreneurship as a transferable competence;
- How to become a successful entrepreneur;
- Rules of leading and exploitation of talent;
- Community cooperative services;
- Evaluation of the developed teaching strategy;
- How to establish a business community;
- Teaching in schools.
- strengthening students’ entrepreneurial skills;
- encouraging inclusion and developing empathy;
- developing capable and inclusive future leaders.
- designing pedagogical tools and approaches to prepare students for success in the real world.