GenZ4GD: Raising awareness of the importance of environmental protection
The LINKgroup company is a partner on the GenZ4GD project, which aims to develop a training and capacity building program for young people so that they would participate in the development of their local community and the environment, and encourage them to think more actively about sustainable development, environmental protection, and other “green” topics. In this project, young people will learn how to campaign for positive changes they see the need for. They will acquire competencies for positive action in the field of community development and sustainability with the support of NGOs, schools and communities.
- Asociația pentru Dezvoltare și Mediu ADEMED, Romania
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd, Cyprus
- POLITEKNIKA IKASTEGIA TXORIERRI S.COOP, Spain
- RUSENSKA TARGOVSKO INDUSTRIALNA KAMARA, Bulgaria
- PROJECTS IN MOTION LIMITED, Malta
- Parents’ Association „Step by Step”, Croatia.
- Engaging young people in the life of local communities
- Raising awareness of the importance of environmental protection
- Developing a youth initiative to improve living conditions.
- A Youth worker Handbook
- Youth worker training – GenZ4GD ambassadors.