Citizen 2.1: Preparing teachers for the global evolution of education
The Institute for Contemporary Education
, one of the institutions within the LINKgroup, participates in the Citizen 2.1
project aimed at sharing best practices in the field of educational competency development related to digital skills. Project activities will help develop a teachers’ community of interest.
By sharing information in the training program and seminars, teachers will be fully trained to implement the latest digital skills in teaching, as well as to participate in the global evolution of education and society in the 21st century. In addition, they will have the opportunity to see the results of uniting three educational domains on a common mission which aims to create innovative, practical and promising approaches to the development of digital competencies and skills in education, i.e. create top-quality professional development programs by researching functional and modern methods and approaches.
Project coordinator: GIP FTLV de l'académie de Besançon (Educational region of Burgundy), France.
- Institute for Contemporary Education, Serbia
- Handwerkskammer der Pfalz Germany, Germany
- COMMISSION COMMUNAUTAIRE FRANÇAISE, Belgium
- Fédération Régionale des Maisons Familiales Rurales de Bourgogne Franche-Comté, France
- efp Espace Formation PME Belgium, Belgium.
- Defining and identifying key digital skills for 21st-century citizens
- Identifying points of convergence between education and the labor market through digital tools
- Explaining innovative and effective methods and approaches to training
- Acquiring an enriched and common culture.
- E-handbook for teachers A Handbook of Good Practices
- Seminar on innovative digital tools.